Monday, May 30, 2016

Whew, that was something...

Had a great time with Ody and Bill   
in their GA paradise, we find ourselves talking about them so often...our trail Angels! Back to the trail and warming the legs up is tough, on me anyway. Lots of ups then we hit the border of GA/NC and BAM, extreme ups that made the others quite laughable! It was a hard day but beautiful...the hardest days here aren't really comparable to days at home, their just better. I love it out here so much. The hiking, cooking, setting up my tent, sleeping, photos, creeks, and even packing up. I guess it's just my thing. Showers are wonderful and so is modern plumbing but there's just something awesome about roughing it and being out here taking care of myself. I also love meeting all the like minded people who are also out here, it just feels good. So, cheers to my new trail freinds and fellow hikers, thru and section! I'm glad to be a part of this group of folks... Ody and Bill's before venturing on...

No comments:

Post a Comment