Saturday, June 4, 2016

Nantahala...enough said

Nantahala...awesome place!!! Love it here. Ashley and I went whitewater rafting today and it was a blast! Slack packing tomorrow up the big mountain out of here and making up some miles from our play day. Said goodbye (for now) to Gazelle, our Danish princess. Sad but it was time. She has her own journey and time constraints, so off she goes on her own. Funny how you find people to hike with only to figure out how different your paths and even interests are. It's been great and I wish her the best! Now it's time for an IPA and some river solice so I can write in my journal. Good times with T-bag! I may need some attention... Bye Gazelle. I am doing fish lips more than sad face๐Ÿ™, I tried but apparently I need practice! Until next time... The Nantahala River and the smile๐Ÿ˜‰ Just the river as the sun goes down.๐Ÿ˜Š❤️๐Ÿ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment